Monday, March 26, 2007

Nuttin' much...

Well, now that I have the ability to post pictures again (at least for the time being), I figured I should blog more often again! This sweet little picture of my baby boy was one I took from outside the window the other day. He thought it was great fun that I should be outside and he was inside, with me snapping a picture of him!

The boys are upstairs napping. Or not. Dustin is eating his crib rail (I do feed him, really I do!) and whimpering pathetically. Joshua is alternating between calling for me and singing. As if I'm going to go up there!

Hmm. Someone just dropped something heavy. I suspect that Joshua is the 'someone'. The 'something heavy' is probably a book.

It's a crazy week ahead. Actually, more like a crazy month. We have someone here doing some finishing work for us, as we've had some trouble getting to it. Some painting - it was time to get rid of the pink bathroom! - and some mudding the 'fort' that Graeme started building. I'm so glad we've had Peter's help! It looks amazing...

So anyway, he's almost done his jobs. Then I have to clean this place up for a big party this Saturday we're having. Party, you ask? Not that kind of party! No, we're having a double baby shower for my sister in law and for the other main pharmacist at Graeme's store. And a farewell for the pharmacist as well. Darcy already had her baby, 11 days ago. Sandra is due in about 3 weeks. Wow!

In between all of that, I have a major choir rehearsal, and a whole schwackload of music to finish memorizing for Easter Sunday - I was asked to be part of the ensemble (a tightly-knit harmonizing group of 6 vocalists) that will sing on Easter. It's an honor I take very seriously, and it's quite exciting as well! Humbling, too....

There are a bunch of other things in between now and then, too. My to-do list is spread out on 7 different pieces of paper - one for each day of the week from now till next Sunday. I'm a little overwhelmed, but it helps to have it at least organized a bit so that the thoughts aren't spinning so badly in my brain!

Beyond that, Graeme has a couple of seminars, we have a birthday party to plan for Dustin, I might be hosting Easter dinner, and I'm itching to spring clean! And I've been asked to sing at a fundraising banquet a week past Dustin's birthday! Eeeek!

Somebody help me!!!!! I'm going crazy! (Or am I already there????....)

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Melissa~ finally came to check out your blog again~ it's been awhile. i lost my link to jen's blog too & her email address keeps rejecting me *boo hoo*. Wanna send me a link to hers? Anyway ~ gonna go read more & catch up with you. i posted a big long catch up on my blog... it's been a tough couple of months...
    Much love to you,
    paige

    ReplyDelete