Friday, September 24, 2010

Waiting

Sometimes waiting is a good thing.

I got a phone call today... one that I've been waiting on for the last 3 or 4 weeks.  The thing is this - I did all I knew I could do to give myself the best chance of *success*, and not an ounce was left to give... the process and outcome was entirely in God's hands.

And the outcome is favourable....

I am thankful.  Excited, even.  In my waiting, I really had to come to grips with the possibility of a less than favourable-to-me outcome, and that if God didn't want *my* outcome to happen, then it simply would not be, and I had to prepare myself for the other options.  After all, the odds were very heavily stacked against me.  It was entirely in His hands, and either way, I had come to a place of peace with His decision.

But I am thankful for *this* outcome.  Uncharted territory for me, but a journey I am excited to embark on.

No comments:

Post a Comment