Saturday, December 4, 2010

Wonderful Meaghan Randomness


Playing trains one night - Dustin is such a good big brother and was showing her how to stick the trains together... and then they played...




When we're folding laundry, Meaghan has this thing about the boys' undies... and socks... and dancing.  One for the wedding slide show, hey?




If we keep our blinds all the way closed all night when it gets really cold, they are a bit foggy in the morning.  So I've employed some child labour... wipe windows, and I'll feed you.  Kidding.  She did this herself, after seeing Dustin do it on another window!



See?  I do feed her!  And if I don't, she goes and helps herself, especially if I've forgotten to close/lock the pantry door.  But really, Meaghan, Fibre 1?  Is it really that necessary?  Why not cheerios?



I introduced her officially to my kitchenaid mixer the other day.  We made sugar cookies for the first time.  She was in her glory!!





...and then she got hungry again.  It's all she thinks about!  This picture below - and the one of her carrying around the cereal box - are testimony that she is NOT a first-born, or even a second-born.  With Joshua, every single morsel of food had to be consumed at the table, sitting in a chair, with a bib on.  With Dustin, he just had to be at the table, sitting or standing.  With Meaghan?  As long as it's not making a mess on my floor, she's welcome to it... and it's my own dumb fault for leaving the pantry door open, so I guess I have the "cereal box take-out" coming to me, hey?

No comments:

Post a Comment