I'm pretty sure that these first two pictures weren't taken on the same day as the kids' "combined" party, but maybe the day before... and I just can't resist adding them here. My two littles are awesome little buddies, and we are blessed.
Meaghan feeding my her bear. Overalls used to be my bear, but she has now claimed him as her own. I still try to get it back on my shelf, where it might stay for a couple of days, but then she finds him and reclaims him.
Buddies.. so precious. They wanted to be "wrapped" together. They stayed like this for several minutes.
Remember the angry birds? These are the pigs & birds in action. I actually have a couple of pictures of the red birds flying through the air, but the quality is not great, so I've just put these here instead...
Muss-ohs! (Muscles!)
Beautiful girlie...
Beautiful girlie with Graeme's mom...
Beautiful girlie and handsome brother...
Signing and saying "thank you" to one of the party-goers after she opened a gift. Funny - everyone thought she was simply blowing a kiss!
The cake - I didn't notice until much later that Dustin had his arm around his sister. How he loves her!
It was a fun party. We are blessed with so many friends and family, and it's been wonderful to celebrate with them!
that last picture is SOOOO sweet!
ReplyDelete