Man, what a ride it's been...
But just so that you know I'm still alive, here are some pictures from the past couple of days!
Spencer here with his daisy we received from our church... they always put a flower on the table at the front of the church to "commemorate" a baby's arrival!
Post-bath posing...
These are the two tulips we got from the Walk to Remember... I can't believe they actually bloomed!!
Meaghan...snack... 'nuff said.
Meaghan...Dustin's finger...nose... 'nuff said.
Graeme, Joshua, post-soccer water drinks...
Yah, totally posed.
Spencer with his great grandma and great grandpa. This is their first meeting, and it was pretty sweet!
The "I love you" hand.
Pretty girl. No time to crop photos, folks, so ya get a little tiny girl and a big van in the picture!
Joshua... Meaghan's hat... oh boy. Yikes.
More another time...
Melissa, great pictures, wonderful family :)
ReplyDelete