Monday, November 21, 2011

My own post of of randomness

Yesterday...
I sledded with the big boys.  We ran into a family from church while we were at the hill.
I finally got to church again yesterday morning.  It had been a while.
Graeme tackled a whole bunch of housework and paperwork while I was gone both times.
I embarked on a learning curve that entailed converting a PC-created document into another completely unrelated format... it took two steps and hours of research, but I did it.  Then I got the information filled in by midnight - a task that has been hanging over my head for a while.

Today...
I will make muffins.
I will enjoy my kids.
Spencer was up at 5:30 to party.  Honestly, he's my party animal.  I don't know how to fix it.  I'm bleary-eyed today.
It's report card day.
I am going to dig out my x-country skis.

For the future...
Things are going to change.  I can't be specific right now, but desperate times call for desperate measures.
I am going to start x-country skiing with a friend - but not this week.  Mary Jane is gone to visit family in Ottawa and won't be back till next weekend.  I might try to venture out without her once before she gets back.  Christine may also start x-country skiing.
Next weekend, we are travelling with the kids out of province to the "instalment" or "induction" (or whatever it is you call it) of our friends Mike & Christina as they 'officially' become the new lead-pastor-and-his-wife of their new church.  Blast it all, I am excited for them, but I miss them terribly.

All the time...
I am thankful for my friends who care so deeply about me... that I can be honest with... who pray for me... and can bear in patience with me as I try to find my footing and send proper e-mails back to them.
I know God loves me.
...but I don't understand Him right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment