I did something to my blog last night and this morning - I went through all my posts and added labels to them. Then I added the labels to the sidebar. SOOOO, if you're looking for something specific (contemplation, for example), you can scroll down and you'll find a list of all the labels on the right hand side of the screen. Click on 'contemplation', and up should come a whole list of blog entries where I've thought about something! :)
Of course, this info is for the non-techy amongst you... and completely elementary for the rest of you...
Thanks for bearing with me!
I'm kinda sick today again - almost flu-ish - I don't know what's going on. Graeme actually came home for about an hour so I could get some rest. Thankfully the boys have been pretty good. A little nap helped, and after Graeme left, I gave the boys haircuts and baths. I still have to clean up from that. So far, there are no showings today, so the cleanup might just have to wait till Graeme comes home in a couple of hours. At any rate, I'm going to lay down again now. The boys should sleep till around 3:30 or 4:00, and then maybe the world will look a tad less green!
No comments:
Post a Comment