Wednesday, June 27, 2007

....Tired....

Another round of bloodwork. Another cup to pee into. I took the boys with me this morning to the lab, and they were quite the little entertainers. Joshua was quite enthralled that I got a needle and didn't cry!

So, I think I mentioned a couple of posts ago that I'd been asked to sing for the Canada Day service - well, that has now fallen through. The organizers didn't tell Dan (our worship guy) how many singers they needed from our church, so when he told them that he had a soprano (that would be me) and an alto (Melanie), they told him that they no longer needed another soprano. He was disappointed, as am I. I was looking forward to it. But you know what....God knows anyway. God can see what will happen this Sunday, and for some reason, I'm not supposed to be up there. It's all good. I can spend the morning at the pancake breakfast with my family, then. I'm OK with that. I love family time. I love my boys. They make this mama proud.

I must run - time for lunch (almost) for Joshua. Dustin is napping. I am desperately trying to round up some energy for the rest of the day. *sigh* I hope this ends soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment