The worship and message in church this morning?
A surprise invitation for lunch with 4 friends and their kids from church?
Three napping children, a napping Daddy, and an erranding Mama who needs to find a birthday present for this afternoon's party?
Aforementioned birthday party with 10 other friends from church and around 10 other kids? Starting with a jaunt through the sprinkler, some pool time, and ending with good food and conversation?
Getting home putting 3 children to bed... three tired but happy children?
Capping it all off with a fantastic 1:15 bike ride, and then coming home to blog about my day?
Yes, those things contribute.
But it's the love of my Heavenly Father who makes it *perfect*.
I feel like I'm on holidays today. No, the day wasn't also without its challenges, but being close to my Father makes it perfect anyway.
I am blessed.
No comments:
Post a Comment