Anyway...
Meaghan has decided to throw some M&M parties in the middle of the night. Now, I don't mind M&M parties, but for an HOUR smack in the middle of the night? Happy as anything, smiley, squirmy... yeah. I usually feed and then go back to bed, only to lay there and listen to her yell (she's discovered that wonderful aspect of her voice!), squeak, talk, and grunt (as she tries to get herself out of her swaddle)... and then I usually figure she's tired enough so I go back in and nurse her about an hour later. She then falls asleep.
By the way, "M&M party" means "Melissa & Meaghan"... I really should have a stash of M&M's in there, though. It might help pass the time a bit better?
Graeme's parents came over for dinner last night. Then we all went for a walk around the wetlands and to the park where the boys played for a bit before bed. It was SO pleasant to have them JUST for a visit. No babysitting, nothing else... just a normal visit.
Bible study starts this morning... I am beat, though. I will still go...
My headaches are coming back. Probably thanks in part to the M&M parties. :)
I can't wait till the pool opens up again!! Next week sometime...
Sunday's service was FULL!! As in - BUSY!! The video'd documentary that Mike was going to do on us turned into a live interview, which went really well. I'll share on that later - as in a different post.
Meaghan needs me; Dustin is eating; Joshua is at kindergarten today; Dave is coming over to work on the basement some more; I have a kitchen to clean; hopefully a nap pops in there today!!
No comments:
Post a Comment