Monday, November 16, 2009

Some progress

A few notes:

I am *close* to being able to tell you the cause of all the stress. Since some of my readers live really close to me, I still have to be careful. :) Be patient, mes amies, be patient! But the stress is sending me over the edge... leading worship yesterday was a bit painful and very much exhausting.

Meaghan has been ca-rabby lately! Not like all day or anything, but just cranky. Her gums have been swollen, gone down, tooth popping up, tooth popping down... but TODAY, the tooth is here to stay!! And guess who has a happy Dollie again?

Life with the boys is really hard right now. I am struggling.

I made my first digital scrapbook!! :) I can't share deets yet... sorry... it's a gift for someone. I am using a program called MemoryMixer. I like it a lot, but am running into a few glitches here and there. Not sure why....? But anyway, I have it mostly tweaked and mostly uploaded to Shutterfly.

I leave you with this: a note from yesterday's sermon: The question is not "Is God on my side?", but rather, "Am I on God's side?"

No comments:

Post a Comment