Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Change is good...

In choir news, I've let Festival Singers go. This will be news to some (all?) of you - I really really enjoyed the winter session (pre-Christmas) with all the worshipful and spiritual music. However, with the new session starting last week and upon receiving our music, I found that there were some songs of questionable content that as a worshipper, I didn't feel comfortable singing. So I traded in my choir music tonight for taking on the choir at The Park on Thursday nights. I'm very excited - Graeme and I came to this decision last night and I feel very much at peace and I'm extremely excited about it. I've been "talking" with the worship administrator via e-mail today, and I'm sure it will be a fabulous experience, with no worries on my part about what I'm going to be singing, 'cuz it'll all be geared towards worshipping our great and awesome God!! Woo hooooo!

Enough of my own ramblings...

No comments:

Post a Comment