Saturday, January 27, 2007

Tag - I'm it!

It's apparently a new thing out there - Tagging different bloggers with this survey.
A - Available or Taken: Totally Taken
B - Best Friend: Graeme, of course!
C - Cake or Pie: Pie....mmmm....pie.....*drool*
D - Drink of Choice: water
E - Essential item you use everyday: Computer & stamps
F - Favorite Color: Blue - or brown (like creamy caramel)
G - Gummy Bears or worms: Gummy bears, but either if they're sour!
H - Hometown: Vilna, AB
I - Indulgence: Buying myself new stamps
J - January or February: February - my birthday, Valentine's day, and my anniversary!
K - Kids & Names: Joshua (2 1/2) & Dustin (9 months)
L - Life is incomplete without?: My family and my stampaholism. And singing/music.
M - Marriage Date: February 27/99
N - Number of Siblings: One brother. Two brothers in law. One sister in law. One soon to be sister in law.
O - Oranges or Apples: Apples
P - Phobias or Fears: Mice, spiders...
Q - Fave Quote: "Give very little of yourself to others, and soon very little of yourself will be worth having." I used this as my high school grad quote.
R - Reason to Smile: They're upstairs sleeping right now. Joshua and Dustin.
S - Season: Fall...no wait, winter...no, umm, spring...I like 'em all!
T - Tag 3 or 4 People: Oh dear, I'm afraid I can't do this one...
U - Unknown fact about me: I'm a really insecure person.
V - Vegetable you don't like: Umm....I don't know - can't think of any!!
W - Worst Habit: Comfort-eating.
X - X-rays: Lungs, foot, teeth...I think that's it.
Y – Your FAVE food: Chocolate, peanut butter, or any combination of the two.
Z - Zodiac Sign: Pisces.

There. Now that THAT is out of the way, I can get on with regular blogging!
This is a card I did for Graeme's Dad for his birthday, for the "staff" party at the pharmacy. It's pretty simple, but it looked really cool in person. At least I think it did. I love the Weathered background stamp most of all, and I just can't seem to get away from the "direct to paper" technique. "Celebrate" is embossed.

The card I'm doing for our family gathering is WAY cooler, I think - I discovered a new technique the other day that I'm working on perfecting. I can't post the card, though, until a) it's finished, b) I give Sharon her birthday card, 'cuz it uses the same technique. I'd hate to spoil it for her, since she's always checking out my blog!

That's all for now - I'm going to try and post some more pictures since the operation seems to be up and running again. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment