Friday, September 21, 2007

Erranding...

Today I had 4 hours OFF! Four hours to run errands, kid-free. Four hours to totally blow and waste, if I wanted to. I chose to run errands.

In this order:
  1. The Bank (deposit, thankfully!)
  2. The Pharmacy (pick up a couple things)
  3. Water Warehouse (duh - water!)
  4. Home Sense (look around - we had a gift card - I didn't buy anything)
  5. Future Shop (information gathering)
  6. Ikea (a few things, misc)
  7. Michael's (duh!)
  8. Home Depot (pick out paint colors for Joshua's room)
  9. Chapters (crossword puzzle book)
  10. Save-On (groceries)
  11. Registries (I had to change my drivers' license address)
  12. Panago (for dinner!)

Okay, so it was really fun! And the best part is this: I only spent $155.93 ! :) When is the last time I ran 12 errands in one day and only spent that much money? Like, NEVER!

Yup, I'm pretty satisfied. It's *date night*, so we're going to settle in and watch a movie-o now. Our babysitter was at a funeral today, so obviously we let her off the hook.

It's been a good day. A horrid sleep last night, but a good day today. We took the kids to Millenium Place to play in their indoor park. They had a ball! Then lunch, then erranding time! :)

G'night!

No comments:

Post a Comment