A place for my busy, random, and sometimes scattered thoughts to rest for a moment...
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Going into the Bribery Archives
Context: Father's day celebration at Curtis & Darcy's. Charis likes to dress up. She got Joshua dressed up, and then Dustin wanted to dress up, too. Then baby Aidan got in on the fun, too...
PS. I don't know who I'm hoping for on the Bachelorette. I was hoping for Graeme until this last show. She definately made the right decision. Brian hates Jeremy and is hoping for Jason. Jesse is totally nice but not her style. Hmmm, actually I think I'm voting for Jesse. I watched the clips for next week and he was invited to 'spend the night' but he turned it down because he wanted to meet her dad first. I think he has good morals.....hehehe....
Aww! Those boys sure make pretty little princesses! That's going in the scrapbook for sure!
ReplyDeletePS. I don't know who I'm hoping for on the Bachelorette. I was hoping for Graeme until this last show. She definately made the right decision. Brian hates Jeremy and is hoping for Jason. Jesse is totally nice but not her style. Hmmm, actually I think I'm voting for Jesse. I watched the clips for next week and he was invited to 'spend the night' but he turned it down because he wanted to meet her dad first. I think he has good morals.....hehehe....
ReplyDelete