SOOO much has been going on lately, and it's feeling a little overwhelming again! Not in a bad way, but a good way, thankfully!
This past weekend was busy - Graeme had inventory at the store, and I went to the grad ceremonies of a good friend of mine on Saturday. That wasn't without a ton of emotion for myself, to say the least. I really can't expound on it here right now, but it was a pretty intense night for me. And she and her family are not even blood kin! - although, she and I do share the same name.
Sunday was - intense!! - and good. I've been riding a roller-coaster of thoughts and emotion surrounding my part in music, music's part in me, and my part in worship team and church. Again, can't go into a ton of detail... but God's working. What yet, I'm not entirely sure, but He's up to something. There are times when you simply can't ignore His prompting. I'm not the type of person to really stick my neck on the line and ask people something - I get quite intimidated by people fairly easily - but when God says to do it, I just gotta do it. So I did it. And now the ball is rolling, although I feel like I've lobbed it ridiculously far, and now...? I guess we'll see where it lands.
The week started off with the kids (and us!) sleeping in and us being a couple minutes late for Joshua's TotSpot. Oh well. The kids were grumpy with being rushed this morning, but we all survived. They are both dressed, fed, and where they need to be.
I wanted to go out for a bike ride this morning with Dustin in the trailer, but unfortunately it's started to rain a bit. Fine for me, but probably not so fine for Dustin.
The rest of June looks fairly insane, too. I see two baby showers, a worship team bbq, a fencing date, a women's fellowship event, a church workbee, a 4-day trip for Graeme (I'm a little jealous), a birthday party or two, and a couple of baby showers. None of these are bad in and of themselves, but it's only the 2nd of June, and we're already this booked!!
I must run and tend to Mr. D. He's currently finishing up an orange and some crackers. Lucky kid. :)
May God's blessings - both seen and unseen - pour out on your day today!
Let me join your 'private' blog!!
ReplyDeleteya, obviously send me an invite, lady.
ReplyDeletep