1. Last beverage → water. About 2 minutes ago.
2. Last phone call → Graeme, hopefully saying he was on his way home (I missed the call and haven't checked the message yet - I'm on dial-up, remember?
3. Last instant message → I don't do IM.
4. Last song you listened to → A Lullaby I made up and sang for Dustin while I rubbed his back tonight at bedtime.
5. Last time you cried → Yesterday or the day before. It's all a blur.
6. Last text message → I don't text.
HAVE YOU EVER:
1. Dated someone twice → No.
2. Been cheated on → No.
3. Kissed someone & regretted it → No. Graeme is my one and only!
4. Lost someone special → Yes.
5. Been depressed → Yes.
LIST THREE FAVORITE COLOURS:
1. Blue
2. Purple
3. Red
THIS MONTH HAVE YOU:
1. Made a new friend → Yes.
2. Fallen out of love → No.
3. Laughed until you cried → Yup!
4. Met someone who changed your life → No
5. Found out who your true friends were → Yes.
6. Found out someone was talking about you → Sure.
7. Have you kissed anyone on your FB friend's list → Yes - Graeme!
8. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life → All.
9. How many kids do you want to have → I'm not telling, na na na na na na!
10. Do you have any pets → A few hundred frogs, a few thousand ants, a few bats, a friendly squirrel who killed a couple of our trees, and a deer that we've never seen but have evidence of its existence.
11. Do you want to change your name → I used to. I'm happy now.
12. What did you get for your last birthday → An elliptical. A group gift from the fam. And a mother & child statuette from my mom.
13. What time did you wake up today → 7:00 a.m.
14. What were you doing at midnight last night → Falling into bed.
15. Name something you CANNOT wait for → The day when Graeme and I can leave the boys at home alone and go for a long walk together.
16. Last time you saw your father → Hmm... almost 4 years ago. A few months after Joshua was born.
17. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life → Not a whole lot right now - I'd lose some of 'me', for sure!
18. What are you listening to right now → The hum of my computer. It's blissfully quiet in here right now!
19. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom → Actually, not that I can remember!
23. Who's getting on your nerves right now → Nobody, surprisingly.
24. Most visited webpage → facebook.com, a fitness website, and a few blogs.
Whats your real name - Melissa Lynn.
002. Nicknames → Mel
003. Status → Alive & kickin'
004. Zodiac sign → Pisces
005. Male or female → Female.
006. Elementary → Vilna School
007. Middle School → Vilna School
008. Highschool → Vilna School
009. University → Prairie Bible Institute
010. Hair colour → Brown.
011. Long or short - I got it chopped a couple weeks ago!
015. Are you a health freak → I'm workin' on it!
016. Height → 5'5"
017. Do you have a crush on someone → Aside from Graeme?
018: What do you like about yourself → A few things - I like more where I'm headed, though!
021. Righty or lefty → righty.
FIRSTS :
022. First surgery → Tonsils... no, gallbladder... no, wisdom teeth... umm... I can't remember!
023. First piercing → Ears
024. First best friend → Erin
025. First award → some sort of 'female athlete of the year' in elementary. Took that 10 out of 12 years through school. Those were the days!!
026. First sport you joined → What didn't I join?
027. First pet → a dog.
028. First vacation --> I can't remember that far back!!
029. First concert → Something at Prairie.
030. First crush → As if I'm gonna share that one...
CURRENTLY :
049. Eating → Just finished an apple.
050. Drinking → Water.
052. I'm about to → Finish a report I'm working on.
053. Listening to → STILL the hum of my computer!
055. Waiting for → Graeme to get home.
YOUR FUTURE :
058. Want kids → I already have 2! More? Maybe - if God wills it...
059. Want to get married → Already am, for over 9 years!!
060. Careers in mind → I'm liking being a mama...
WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX? :
068. Lips or eyes → Eyes. Lips a close second. But I don't relaly pay attention anymore - I've got Graeme!
069. Hugs or kisses → I could never give up hugs.
070. Shorter or taller → Doesn't really matter.
071. Older or Younger→ Umm...??
072. Romantic or spontaneous → Spontaneously romantic.
073. Nice stomach or nice arms → ??
074. Sensitive or loud → Sensitive. I don't like brutes.
075. Hook-up or relationship → We got hooked up. It was wonderful.
077. Trouble maker or hesitant → Neither.
HAVE YOU EVER :
078. Kissed a stranger → Good grief, NO!
079. Drank pepsi → Yes.
080. Lost glasses/contacts → Yes. Lost a contact at camp one year. Not a good day.
081. Ran away from home → No.
084. Broken someone's heart → Ha ha - if I really think about it, yes! It totally was NOT mutual, though - kinda funny/embarrassing - he was a bit of a leech and a stalker. Eww.
085. Been arrested → Nope.
086. Turned someone down → Yes.
087. Cried when someone died → Yes.
088. Liked a guy friend? Yes. Married him, too.
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
089. Yourself → Sometimes.
090. Miracles → Yes.
091. Love at first sight → I'm not sure.
092. Heaven → Yes.
093. Santa Claus → No, but it's fun playing at it with my boys.
095. Kiss on the first date → Nope.
096. Angels → Yes.
ANSWER TRUTHFULLY :
097. Is there one person you want to be with right now → Yes.
098. Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time → No!
099. Do you believe in God → Yes.
100. Posting this as 100 Truths → No. It's more like 139 or so. Some people can't compute, apparently, when they write these things.
No comments:
Post a Comment