I've apparently got a little luck on my side these days - on Thursday I was erranding, and heard a little ditty on the radio saying that Dr. Kevin Leman was coming to Edmonton and that in the next 15 minutes they'd be giving away two tickets to see him that Saturday (this past one). Five minutes later, all you had to do was call in (no trick questions or pop quizzes) to win them, and I WON!! Dr. Leman is a Christian family & child psychologist who has been featured many times on Focus on the Family, and has also been on various TV talk shows because of his radical & down-to-earth approaches in dealing with children & family issues.
Anyway, the tickets were valued at $140 for the pair!! It was a good seminar - I learned a few things, but also had a load of things confirmed for me as well in changes I'm making and things I've done in the past with the kids. Whew! :)
And... I got a haircut. Had to pay for that one, though - didn't 'win' that! :) It's a *little* different from anything I've ever done before - take a peek at my facebook page if you want to see a picture! :) Poor Dustin wasn't sure about the whole thing, but he likes that I can shake my head and tickle him with my short hair now. What a cutie!
Must run - I have cookies to deliver to a friend! Be blessed in your new day!
i saw your pic on fb & i love the change! Fun! i was shocked to see Shari with long hair! What is the world coming to??!! (Hers looks really good too...)
ReplyDeleteBUT, you have such beautiful hair, that honestly, you can do anything with it, & it just *works*...
p