I can't afford to be sick! I mean, none of us can, but seriously...
On a more positive note, I got to sing with Pastor Mark this morning at a community church in the Park. He was doing a 'concert' sort of thing and needed an alto, so he e-mailed me and asked if I'd be willing and available! Thursday's rehearsal went well, and despite being a shivery achey mess all night last night, I think today went well enough. I wanted to 'represent' well - God first and foremost of course, but I also wanted to represent Mark well since it's obvious I was 'imported'. :) It was a good time. They (Mark & his wife, Anna) are moving back to Calgary at the end of next week, so this was a nice bit of closure for me. At least I know where I can go for some good Italian food - his wife Anna is an amazing cook, so I'm told...
Eww. As if Italian food is something I actually can fathom right now. Excuse me while I go deal with that thought...
Anyway, Graeme and the kids are off to Curtis & Darcy's for dinner tonight. They made plans while I was at church, but of course I felt like I'd been 'hit by a truck'... tried to sleep it off, but woke up with a definite fever instead. No germ-bag is welcome at their house - can't say I blame them. Oh well, at least the kids will have fun.
Time to go find my trusty blanket and my bucket...
Jen, I hope you feel better (more rested) soon, too!!
No comments:
Post a Comment