Friday, June 24, 2011

Day Three

My date with Jillian didn't happen this morning.

My girlie had a 103.7 fever last night and is a complete disaster this morning.  She slept for over 13 hours, having gone to bed early last night.  Not sure what's wrong with her, but life is not happy right now.  It's impossible to cuddle with a crying 2-year-old while nursing a newborn.  Meaghan doesn't want to share mama.  She doesn't sit and watch TV, so I can't just plop her in front of the idiot box (did I really just call it that?  I must be grumpy) and go about my day.

The reality is that I've had at least one kid crying at all points during the entire morning.

Spencer is not napping today, either - he is down for 10 minutes and then starts screaming as though he hasn't eaten in about 3 days.  He slept sort of decently last night, thankfully, but between the sick girlie and the little baby up twice last night (only twice, thankfully!), I am exhausted.  Dustin has been taxing my reserves today as well.

I am mentally drained.

Isn't exercise supposed to help the state of mind?

Sigh.  Maybe later today.  She's counting on me!  (And no, she wouldn't understand... she doesn't have kids of her own!)

30-Day Shred?  Sure, I feel shredded, but not in a good way right now!

1 comment:

  1. Jillian doesn't have four kids, one of whom is 7 (?) weeks old and one with a fever. so you just do it again when you can :)

    ReplyDelete