Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Preschool Graduation

Dustin is a riot, and is getting harder and harder to take pictures of!  The little man had his preschool graduation at the end of May, and it was nothing short of pure chaos (to me, anyway, with the crowds and a 3 week old baby).


Receiving his diploma:



Sometimes, he just really doesn't like to pose... I think this might be either "indifference" or "I'm cool" - I'm not sure which.



Heh heh - the pinata.  Graeme is on the right, and another friend is on the left... when the big swingers would come up, the men (very smartly) moved their bodies farther away from the pinata, extending their arms.  At the Christmas party, one dad almost got, umm, injured - if you think about the level of swing in relation to the body part that might get injured...



Dustin and his two best buddies, Hudson and Will - these three are such stooges!!


No comments:

Post a Comment