I know, Jillian, I know.
I miss you, too.
My muscles aren't nearly as sore as they ought to be, but that's what happens when you're counting on me to show up, and I ditch you two days in a row.
I'm sorry, but I can't help it.
You might like to know that my daughter is feeling better, though. However, when my husband left with the three biggest kids today to run errands and take them to the library, I took the opportunity during my baby's nap to *gasp* do dishes, run and fold some laundry, clean out the winter bin, clean out the dress-up bin, vacuum the carpet and main floor, clean out the van, and clean out my freezer. I know there were a couple of other things in there, too, but I can't remember them all. My baby was sleeping and I *had* to get some stuff done.
And tonight? Well, tonight I'm going on a date with my husband to a work party. Sorry, but he is just slightly more important than you are. He won't exercise with me, but he probably loves me more. Just sayin'.
You'll be happy to know, though, that I am still suffering... at the advice of my midwife, and in doing a whole lot of research over the years, a light bulb has finally gone on and I am giving up certain ingredients in my diet - for now. We'll see if it makes a difference in how I feel overall or not. I suspect it will, but the cravings are pretty intense. You'll be happy to know that I'm staying strong. You'd be proud of me, even if I didn't pull on the spandex and lace up the sneakers. (You *don't* want to really see me in spandex...)
See you tomorrow... maybe?
No comments:
Post a Comment