Thursday, November 30, 2006

Bob the Builder

Today was the day that Joshua got to go see Bob the Builder! Last night he wore his Bob jammies to bed, and didn't want to take them off to go to "Bob's", as he called it. He thought he was going to Bob's house....well, it sort of was! It was at the museum. As soon as breakfast was over, I convinced him to change out of his Bob jammies and get some real clothes on. Then it was off with Daddy on an adventure! They stopped at the Bob the Builder exhibit, then it was onto the Lego exhibit where Joshua found nothing other than the coffee-maker! They also looked at the bug exhibit - Joshua loved the bug exhibit!! Finally they made it on their way over to the animal exhibit. A stop at the cafe on their way out the doors, and the adventure was almost over - but one tired little boy needed to come home and have a big gargantuan nap!

What did Mommy do while they were gone? Well, a nap would have been nice, but nope - I chose to shovel the driveway and sidewalk instead - we had driven over the snow, packing it down, so I had to do some extra chipping. I love shovelling, though, but I'm pretty sore this time around. So Graeme gets the next stint! I also finished decorating the tree and put up most of the rest of our decorations. Dustin got to sleep (lucky kid!) and watch me put up decorations. Fun fun for a little monkey!

Tonight I got to run a few errands before dinner - it's been a long time since I've run several errands in quick succession without small children in tow! It was almost exhilerating! Then Graeme went to Murray's, and I created another coaster design. They are finished, but the Krylon is still drying and I haven't yet taken a picture. So I guess tomorrow's project is to take a picture of the tree and post it, and take a picture of the coasters and post it!

Have a fabulous day/night/whatever! It's been fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment