Do you ever have those moments where you sit down, thinking you have something to write, only to stare at a blank "page" and all of a sudden have a blank brain? Yeah, it's one of those moments for me. As Tanya can attest, it's all part & parcel of "baby-brain". Welcome to the ranks! It's like pregnancy and sleep-deprivation of having an infant completely
obliterate the "hard drive" of the single brain cell I used to have working.... Having said that, I'd trade my lone brain cell for my kiddlywinks any day - they're worth it!Here are a couple of shots from our pizza night the other night - Joshua helping me make brownies, Dustin kissing Murray, Jon & Graeme
playing guitar
(I can't remember the name of the video game, but I got 85% on my very first try! - left my mark on the party, that's for sure!), Don holding Rory...it was a lot of fun. I even got to feed Rory and spend some time gazing into her sweet Penner little eyes...Tanya says she's a mini-Darryl. Now that I totally believe!! 
Well, not much else is new - I mean, there is new stuff, but it's kind of preliminary to talk about, and so I would just be talking all cryptic and stuff and not really get anywhere. So I'll spare you! :)
Have a super day!
No comments:
Post a Comment