Anyway, it's time to clean up dishes, and maybe "play" a bit tonight before bed. Graeme is at a meeting - no telling when he'll be home, as the agenda seemed longer than normal.I forgot to tell you about the end of my day (before kids went to bed) - J was in the tub and accidentally pooped while in there...I was nursing Dustin in the hallway at the time - so I had to try and deal with a nursing baby and a toddler who needed to get out of the tub and onto the potty right away and drain the tub and scoop the poop out before it contaminated all the toys...meanwhile poor Dustin is rooting away and losing me and so I just put him up on my shoulder and he proceeded to spew all over me...
Are you laughing yet? 'Cuz it was so chaotic it was actually funny...even at the time...

A pharmacy patient gave us this yesterday - she made it! Isn't it beautiful?
Anyway - that's all for now - enjoy your evening, everyone!
Children are a gift from God.
ReplyDeleteHow true that is.
Cherish them always.
Yer Ma