Saturday, May 5, 2007

I won an award!

I received the "Thinking Blogger" award from my friend Paige. Now I get to pass it on to 5 more people who've somehow inspired me with their blogs.

Problem is, I don't know too many bloggers. Not personally, anyway. And, two of the bloggers I do know have already received the Thinking Blogger Award. Regardless, I'm going to present the "Thinking Blogger Award to:

Paige - re-receives this award for her commitment to prolife work and her defense of the precious little ones who cant' defend themselves. She has a heart for God that continually presses into Him even when the darkness falls. With 5 young children (she homeschools, too), she is my Mom-Hero.

Jen - has already won this award too, but I'm giving it to her again. She was in my youth group when we lived in Daysland. She has since "all growed up" and gotten married. It's been fun following her journey.

Sharon - is a fellow stamping addict and awesome friend. She just started her blog. She is about to have an exciting year! She challenges me in loads of areas - many of which neither of us would blog about - some things are meant to stay just between friends!

Stacy - a fellow stamper as well. She has some great ideas and techniques on her blog, if you're a crafty one!

That's about it - I know that's not 5 people, but really...seriously...c'mon! I could 'award' loads of other bloggers whom I've never met, but I don't really want to do that...

Congratulations!

No comments:

Post a Comment