The new digs - finally a post about our actual house that we're moving to!
We take possession July 31st at 5:00 p.m.
The backyard is a monstrosity, for an in-town lot in a newer
development - this yard rivals most "older neighborhood" yards!
We are looking forward to being done with the move and settling
down again!
Packing is going well - I will be short a few boxes, though, so am
trying to scramble to find some more. I spent two days doing
business paperwork and correspondence, so now I can officially
pack up my office without worrying about what I've missed.
Here are the pictures that were included in the MLS listing!
Exterior front:

Exterior back:

View from our deck off to the east:

Kitchen view - granite countertops!:

Living room (this is not our furniture, and sadly the TV is not staying, either!):


Dining room - again, not our furniture (none of it is in any of these pictures!):

Bonus room above garage - this will be the kids' play room:

Master bedroom:


Ensuite bathroom (please call to book an appointment for using our tub):

Meaghan's room:

The boys' room:

View of the back of the house, from the other side of the back yard from where the first back-yard picture was taken (as if THAT made any sense!):


Beautiful everything. Hope you make some great memories in this new home. congratulations!--j
ReplyDelete