Now I just have to wait for Graeme to get off work and Meaghan to finish her nap - it's going to be a very painful 2 hours in some ways!! She literally *just* went down, I was coming down the stairs, and the phone rang; it was the realtor letting us know we could now go in the house.
How am I supposed to work now?????? I'm way too giddy and excited!
Our internet is being disconnected tonight, and we won't be back up and running for about a week, maybe 5 or 6 days if I'm really lucky. What an eternity without my blog world and my facebook to keep up with!! I know you won't let me down; I look forward to coming back to a plethora of new posts from some of my favorite people!!
Signing off with joy, giddiness, excitement, and scatter-brained-ness...
Melissa
No comments:
Post a Comment