Tuesday, March 23, 2010

BLAH ba de blah blah blah...

Here I am again! :)

I can't believe it... but today the scale cooperated. My body finally *let go* of the amassed fluid etc from the pizza and other junk I ate in recent days.

I am down another 2 lbs.

This is huge cause for celebration... as of today, I am officially 30 lbs lighter than I was in the fall. And I feel pretty amazing.

But I'm not done... this weight-loss train is still pretty far from the station, and the motivation of these last 2 lbs today is pretty huge. I needed it, 'cuz it was getting hard.

A first for me last night - I ran 3 miles non-stop. Not even a water break, not even a short 30-second walking break. Nope, just plugged along. I've never (not even in high school when I ran provincially) run 3 miles non-stop. I feel pretty good about that!

Here's coming up on another week... but first, today will be a day of "active rest". I've done 9 days pretty hard-core with exercise, and my left leg is protesting a bit with an injury, so today will be easy; maybe a walk or something like that instead.

Time to pack up our swimming gear and think about heading to the pool to meet Lisa, Hudson, and Talliah!! First, I'll let Meaghan nap just a little while longer, though...

..and soon, I promise I'll have something to blog about other than BLAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment