At any rate, I'm down another 2 lbs., after not losing anything the week that I didn't post. :)
That's a total of 25 lbs for this competition, and 32 lbs since the start in October.
I'm kicking my workouts into high gear, just when I thought they couldn't get any higher. I did four two-hour workouts in a row (I mean, 4 days in a row...)... and my leg is starting to heal, so I'm able to run a bit again. That, my Biggest Loser Videos, some swimming, lots of hard-core elliptical... I leave icky sweat puddles on the gym floor. Isn't that a lovely mental image?
I discovered Jacob's Ladder at the gym. A relatively new piece of equipment there, but oh SO effective!! It's a love-hate relationship, but it's really great! REALLY! :)
Graeme also got his (now my) bike fixed - one tire blew out last year when I did a big ride with my friend Kerry, so Graeme replaced both tires. They were really old and the walls were very thin!! He got them replaced with a hybrid tire of some sort. I hope to hit the pavement tomorrow morning before he has to shower and leave for work!
Oh. And my most exciting news?
I am now at pre-Dustin weight.
*happy dance*
Congratulations!! :D
ReplyDelete