I did a photo shoot with Joshua yesterday. 

Graeme doesn't know this yet. And I'm pretty sure he doesn't read my blog, even though he has my full permission and has looked at it when I've been looking at it with him. So I'm pretty sure my little scheming should be effective. And what I said the other day about Joshua not holding still for photo ops? Well, yesterday he made a liar out of me. But I'm more than happy about that!


Graeme doesn't know this yet. And I'm pretty sure he doesn't read my blog, even though he has my full permission and has looked at it when I've been looking at it with him. So I'm pretty sure my little scheming should be effective. And what I said the other day about Joshua not holding still for photo ops? Well, yesterday he made a liar out of me. But I'm more than happy about that!My plan is to do a special shoot of Dustin as well and then develop pictures of both kids and give them to Graeme to put up in his pharmacy. Problem is, I don't know which one of Joshua I should use!! I think I know which one I want, but some opinions would be nice!! So I'll post a few here. I'll shrink them so you can see the thumbnails, but then you can click on it to see a bigger version.
In other "cute kids" news, here are a couple of Joshua on the potty - he 
always claims he's cold and wants to be wrapped in a towel, and then yesterday he decided to hide from me. After searching high and low for hours on end, I finally found him!

always claims he's cold and wants to be wrapped in a towel, and then yesterday he decided to hide from me. After searching high and low for hours on end, I finally found him!
I like the colour one best- first from the right. Very cute!
ReplyDeleteKids sound so fun....but I think we'll give it another year....:) Thanks for your e-mail about the stampin' up party. I'm considering, maybe I'll get Leigha to come too!
ReplyDeleteI like the colour one too! But they're all adorable!
ReplyDeleteRe: "he'll have pink and orange and purple poop" - wouldn't that make changing diapers more appealing?! :-)