So, here we have it.
This is about as close as I'm going to get.
The exercise goals will not be met, but I'm still pretty happy with what I DID get done. And one can never underestimate the power of playing with little boys and going up and down stairs sometimes dozens of times a day.
The office is almost done, but it seems like it's always the last place to get attention. It's too easy to close the door and simply not see it. The paperwork will still be here when I get back; the boys' meals cannot wait sometimes.
I also had added a few things to my list... like business paperwork, receiving blankets, and sewing machine class.
I really should have added to the list: "HAVE BABY".
My latest accomplishment? I'd almost forgotten all about it, but we like to make a piggy bank before each baby is born. So we find a ceramics studio, pick out a ceramic piggy bank, and paint the thing. Joshua's - an elephant - got done when I was about 6 months pregnant. Dustin's - a pig - got done when I was around 8 months. Waldo's - a turtle - got done...when I was a week overdue. I did it today while Graeme was at a birthday party with Joshua. Unfortunately it will be a couple of weeks before it's glazed, fired, and ready to be picked up. It wasn't until well after I'd started painting that I realized the irony of choosing a turtle for my really-slow-to-show-up Babykins...how fitting!
Here's how I fared overall *patting self on back* (and I have no idea why the formatting is so funky):
Still left to do:
ü Convert office from a 'catch-all' room to a proper, functioning office (with a space for Graeme's books & magazines), craft room, and sewing room.
ü Swim 14 FOUR THREE more times. - not gonna happen
ü Do 14 ELEVEN more weights sessions. - not gonna happen
ü Have 24 EIGHTEEN FIFTEEN more cardio sessions. - not gonna happen
ü Catch up on Business Stuff w/ Simply Accounting - might happen
ü Take sewing machine class - will have to wait till later; but I'm doing OK as it is without having taken the class.
ü Prepare baby’s room (assemble crib, organize closet, etc)
ü Sew a new sling.
ü Do a 'big cook'
ü Wash, fold, and put away all cloth diapers, receiving blankets, and neutral baby clothes.
ü Pack away unused little boy clothes (stuff that D has outgrown but I'll keep anyway "just in case").
ü Plan and execute 'friend' gathering - 'Group of 9' - to celebrate an obscure holiday on the 21st of March.
ü Clean out 6 closets. Some need more work than others.
ü Swim 11 more times.
ü Do 4 more weights sessions.
ü Have 9 more cardio sessions.
ü Sew a mei-tai.
ü Make drapes for 3 bedrooms.
ü Create system where Graeme can take care of all the finances (paying bills, reconciling credit card statements, take care of business paperwork, etc).
ü Go to Crankpots and make a piggy bank for the new baby.
ü Pick baby names.
ü Read "The Birth Partner" again, highlighting places for Graeme to read, study, and memorize! :)
ü Pre-make baby announcements (gender-neutral with options for putting pink or blue last-minute).
ü Plan and execute Dustin's third birthday party, two weeks before Baby is due.
ü Taxes
ü Make receiving blankets
HAHA!!! i thought you picked out the turtle on purpose.
ReplyDelete