Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Plus Eight

Hmm.  This is getting old.  Real fast.

Horrible sleep last night; heart was pounding all night, body was hurting, felt buzzed, etc.  Realized at 8:00 this morning that *perhaps* it had to do with G taking me to Dairy Queen last night.  Whoops.  My bad.

Doc's appt today, though not until 5:40 this afternoon.  We'll see what he *says* about it all.  

The funniest thing about my belly?  I learned with Joshua that pregnant bellies are never quite perfectly round.  It got more pronounced with Dustin, and even moreso with Waldo.  Depending on whether Waldo's bum is on the left or the right side of my belly, one side pops out more than the other.  Like a lopsided beach ball.  Nobody else really notices it, but I think it's funny & intriguing.  This munchkin likes to flip a lot, too, so both sides of my tummy are getting a bum-workout!

On with my day...maybe I should start with some breakfast!

No comments:

Post a Comment