We have had the boys back with us for a few nights now (long story - have I told it yet?)... they were at G&G's house for a few nights because G&G thought that we'd be having this baby ANY DAY and that they would prefer to have the boys sleep over *just in case*, so that they wouldn't have to drive out to get them in the middle of the night. It's only a 15-minute drive.
Anyway... so on Wednesday (I think?), G&G had the other cousins as well, and between 4 kids ages 4 and under, G&G got fairly overwhelmed and headachey. They were more than happy to let us have the boys back (like I said, long story). The first night the boys were home, this is how we found them - we always check on them before we turn in for the night, too... can you tell they have my sleeping genes??


Then today was Joshua's preschool's Mother's Day Tea. I was so happy to be able to go, instead of sending Gramma in my place (if we'd had the baby)!! It was pretty sweet... there were presents on the table for us, nicely set napkins and everything. The children sang a couple of short songs, then brought out our drinks, their drinks, our snacks (that they'd prepared themselves!), and finally, their snacks. It took them about 10 minutes to 'play waiter'. It was pretty cute!!




makes me want to cry. So cute when someone helps them serve their mamas. Love that. Nice looking food too. :)--j
ReplyDelete