Thursday, July 9, 2009

Imperfections

Well, after a perfect day the other day, yesterday went into the tank. Day camps went just fine, but it all went downhill from there.

Departure from G&G's house solicited a massive tantrum, meltdown, whatever you wanna call it, from Joshua... I could rant about this particular one for a while... there were many factors and players...

Wee girlie only slept a total of MAYBE half an hour over an 8-hour period.

My packing/child help bailed on me yesterday afternoon... and with Meggie not sleeping, I got nothing done.. I'm mostly OK with that, however, the day did not go as planned that way.

Worship rehearsal was fun and refreshing, but also tiring. I wore Meaghan and stood on my feet for 3 straight hours. I was exhausted.

Laundry is piling up, given that I'm not home for much of the day these days...

I woke up with a headache and fire in my stomach today....

And thus begins another day. Lord, grant me strength physically and mentally... peace... healing... joy...

3 comments:

  1. Hope today goes better and that your headache goes away - It seems to me like you try to do too much some days. Standing for 3 years holding a baby the whole time would exhaust anyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carol - it was 3 HOURS, not 3 YEARS! :)

    She was wrapped, at least!

    Today has presented some challenges of its own... but it's more relaxed than yesterday anyway. Whew...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes..I did make a typo!! Glad today is going somewhat better!

    ReplyDelete