Thursday, July 30, 2009

Tomorrow!!!

Tomorrow, we take possession of our house.

Could be as early as noon-ish, could be as late as 5:00 p.m.

Is this day finally here? Is it ALREADY here?

Time to finish packing up the last little remnants of our lives here on the acreage. After naps, the boys will go over to their grandparents' place for two nights. That will give us tonight to finish packing up the remainder of the books & toys, as well as much of tomorrow. I'll still have Meaghan with me, of course. On Saturday, the movers come and take us from here to there, where we will start UNpacking in our new abode.

I'm excited to start this new chapter in our lives. This entire year has been a year of new chapters. I'm liking it. A lot. God is good.

(Rain just started splattering on my window...it's been so chilly today!)

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your move. Hope it all goes smoothly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember moving when Carrie was 2 weeks old. I don't think those poor boxes were properly unpacked for about a year! haa! YOu are doing awesome Mel. -j

    ReplyDelete