Friday, February 5, 2010

Another one

Meaghan bit the dust again last night.  This completes round two of fevered, sick, miserable children.

It started with Joshua several weeks ago, moved onto Dustin, then Meaghan and Graeme, and it barely grazed me thankfully.

Then just when it looked like we were out of the woods, Joshua started again.  Possible pneumonia, he was diagnosed with.  Nice fever with it, too.  A few days later, it was Dustin's turn with a fever and wet yucky cough, but thankfully it wasn't right deep in his chest.  Both boys were coughing everywhere.

It's no surprise that Meaghan is sick again.  But I am exhausted... I don't know how mothers with chronically ill children do it.  Meaghan was up a lot last night, fevering, including a 1.5 hour stint smack in the middle of the night.  I haven't even gotten half a night of sleep in the last 3 weeks.... I almost threw up this morning, I was so tired.  Haven't felt like that in a long time.

And thus ends my pity party.  I'm going to throw on some exercise clothes and hit the rower.  Joshua is at a birthday party, Meaghan is napping, and Dustin is watching some TV (I know, I'm a bad mother)...

No comments:

Post a Comment