This has been a productive week for me!
Workouts:
- Monday - walked 4 miles, elliptical 45 minutes, swim 1000m
- Tuesday - off - I have been exhausted from sick children!
- Wednesday - elliptical 30 minutes, track (run 2 laps, walk 1, 7 reps)
- Thursday - track (run 3 laps, walk 1, x 4, then ran 6 at the end), elliptical 20 minutes
- Friday - 3--day Shred levels 1 & 2, then 10,000m row.
- Saturday - outdoors run/walk 5.23 miles (I love my Garmin!) - I actually ran over 3 of those miles, 1.5 of those in one stretch - it's been about 14 years since I could do that!
- Sunday - was going to be my day off, but my friend Kerry invited me to go to the gym with her - so we just did elliptical 37 minutes.
I've eaten well, although went quite over on my calories a couple of days (1900 one day, 1700 the next), but I also compensated with heavy workouts. Normally I stick around 1200-1300 calories.
The scale has been kind to me, and I am down another 3 lbs, for a total of 10 lbs since the beginning of this challenge (3 weeks), and 17 lbs since October. I actually threw on some jeans this morning that I laundered last week, and I couldn't wear them; they kept falling down!
*happy dance*
Melissa,
ReplyDeleteYou are doing awesome!!