Thought I'd pop on here just to give a quick update...
Meaghan is feeling MUCH better.
Not perfect, but better. Last night she slept almost 8 hours straight; I slept about 5 of those. Straight. I felt like a new woman this morning for having slept a stretch longer than 2 hours. The euphoria wore off relatively quickly, though - by 10:00 I was completely exhausted and went back to bed for another 2 hours while Meaghan napped.
Within 2 doses of antibiotic, she perked up considerably... she was much happier today, much more content, much less clingy, and much more mischievous!
I am so thankful. My momma instinct was right about her, and it was confirmed by the speed at which she responded to medical treatment.
I'm feeling not too bad; my throat is OK, but not great... I can sing, sort of. Which is good, since I have to lead worship for 2 services tomorrow. :)
Today we ALL went skating at Millennium Place! They have these Chariot strollers there that they've converted into sleds, sort of, with skis on the bottom, so a momma can take her baby on the ice. Meaghan fell asleep in it, and so Graeme skated around for about half an hour with her sleeping. It was awesome, but it totally messed up her regular afternoon nap. Whoops!
God is good.
Maui in 12 days!
No comments:
Post a Comment