Friday, April 13, 2007

Another attempt while the cake is baking

The cake is in the oven...I got my shower (insert sigh of relief by the people we're visiting tonight)...

And now I'm attempting to upload some pictures, while my e-mail program is closed, to see if this actually is the solution! **nope, that wasn't the solution, so I tried again, this time doing pictures one by one, and they worked. It seems like it's trial and error every single time!!**

My banana man...
















Another banana man...
















My smiley boy (before he got sick)...















My boys in their car - they thought this was a blast!!



Ack! I think Dustin is UP! Oh dear...he's not doing well today with his naps. Oh well, we might as well finish cleaning the kitchen, then get him up (I think I hear Joshua singing up there, too), and go out for a walk and enjoy this sunshine!


Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment