Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Introducing...

Meaghan Serena!!!



















6:10 a.m. Monday, May 11th, 8 lbs 8 oz (my smallest baby yet!), 21 inches long.  Joshua and Dustin are beyond thrilled to have a baby sister!!

We're doing awesome; just got home around an hour ago.  Will post more of an update in the coming days, but I thought you'd like to see a picture of our newest little sweetie!!

8 comments:

  1. She's *beautiful* -
    i posted a comment on fb about her & Gagey's matching middle names, but it disappeared... ? Mel, congratulations... i can't wait to hear the whole story. (((((hugs)))))
    & welcome to the world, Meaghan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does she look a teeny bit like Dustin?

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's so sweet. I'm so excited that you got your little girl. Enjoy her, she will grow up so fast! If you need any help or meals please call me, I'm more than happy to help:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been wondering! Congratulations! A little girl - aren't you lucky! Meaghan is a lovely name. Hope you all settle in well at home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww - what a dollie!! Congrats!
    I was gonna say she looks a bit like Dustin too.
    Glad you are home, doing well, and back to blogging ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. congratulations on your sweet baby girl. she *is* beautiful-j

    ReplyDelete