Looks like we probably won't need the induction after all.
Long story short is that it looks like we're in labour. Currently sitting at 3-5 minutes apart, as long as I keep generally moving. Graeme is still hoping for a Mother's Day baby, but that would mean progressing all the way in less than 4 hours... still possible, i do suppose... Some are impossible to talk through, most are impossible to move through... working on relaxing my whole body as each one intensifies...
But then, it could all just stop. I've been on again/off again all day long - a couple hours of contractions here and there, but never this close together.
So, one way or another, looks like we'll have a baby by tomorrow sometime. *claps gleefullly*
Back out for some slow walking... want the fresh air and some movement to keep things going...
If you don't hear from me tomorrow morning, I guess you'll know what to assume, hey? :)
yippee!!! praying for you! and excitedly waiting to hear some further news!!!
ReplyDeletecouldn't sleep so got up to check the blogs and here you are! In labour! wowza! THat was a long wait. So thankful you could do this on your own without intervention. Hope you enjoy the process with Graham and hugs and stamina to you tonight.--j
ReplyDeleteHow exciting! I was thinking about you when I was awake during the night. Hope by now your sweet new baby has safely arrived and you are resting comfortably!!
ReplyDeleteSeriously - all it takes is the threat of induction for you... :) You must be stubborn like me.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to hear all the details.
& i hope the name is Waldo. Or at least has a W in it... You know what i hope the girl name is - if it's a girl...
we were praying for you this morning... i hope you are holding a sweet little dolly...
ReplyDelete