When I stepped on the scale for this morning's weigh-in, I was beyond pleased. I got off, and on, and off, and on, and off, and on just one more time, to make sure I knew that what I was reading was correct.
I lost 5 lbs this week. :) I couldn't believe my eyes. But I sure am happy about it!
My workouts since last Tuesday's post:
- Wednesday 7th - row 10K in 46:23 (a personal best!)
- Thursday 8th - weights - 40 min; 2 sets of 15 at 15 stations (added one extra muscle group), and increased some weight on a couple of stations, plus cardio 45 minutes.
- Friday 9th - OFF! I figured that 5 days in a row was enough.
- Saturday 10th - OFF, but not by choice. Sick girlie, run-down me.
- Sunday 11th - was my planned day off, but I worked out since I'd just had two days off. Morning - rowed as much as I could in 30 min = 6446m. Evening (post-turkey!) - swam 500m, weights: 2 sets of 15 at 13 stations (ran out of time!), and cardio 30 min.
- Monday 12th - cardio on bike 30 min, cardio on elliptical 40 min, and core (ahem), 5 minutes. I basically did the stations I couldn't get in the previous day.
I hope that this *sticks*!! I have never worked so hard in my life to lose weight... and I am loving working out. I love that I can make myself healthier for my husband and my children. I love that I feel so good afterwards. I love that I feel better for eating better. I love that I'll *have* to buy new clothes after all is said and done! :)
Off to try my hand at English Muffins again today!! :)
good job, Melissa! I've been reading your workouts and you sure are working HARD! No wonder you are seeing results :) congrats on the 5 lbs!
ReplyDelete