Friday, October 30, 2009

Honesty

OK...

I'm stressed.

I don't often admit that... or even *think* that I am. Busy? Yes... but that doesn't usually equal stress for me.

But I am.

And I can't even really share why right now... but it's affecting a LOT of areas of my life right now. The last 3 weeks have made my head want to explode.

I'm not sleeping... I am getting headaches again... I am easily frustrated and angered... I am yelling at my kids (probably the most bothersome for me)... I don't feel like exercising because I'm so tired and headachey... I'm not eating properly because I'm tired and headachey... I don't want to be around people... I can't keep track of our schedules... everything is always a crisis... meals aren't getting made with any amount of self-respect... and it's very *cold* in this house right now.

I would really like to check out for a few days, and come back when everything is normal again.
It's getting too heavy and I'm not coping well. I'm hurting, and this home is hurting. I'm having to hold it all together, alone, and it's too much. I'm weary. My soul is weary.

There you have it. The mask is off.

Pray if you feel led...

2 comments: