- I am constantly frozen. That's backwards.
- I have a killer headache. That was expected - it's been months since I've seen the chiropractor, and I knew it was coming. When I'm 'overdue', it's always a rebound headache. At least I don't have the shoulder and back pain any more, though.
- My oven is a mess. Like, cherry-pie-spillover type mess. I need someone to clean my oven.
- I would like to stop blacking out, thank you very much.
- I get to start wearing compression stockings for the blacking out. They're still out in the van. Picked them up yesterday. Hopefully they make a difference, though, otherwise I'm not going to know what to do!
- Graeme is gone for the weekend (well, today and tomorrow). To Calgary. For a conference for the PCN. Lucky duck. Not so lucky that he is getting sick and had to catch a flight and get up at 4:30 this morning to do so.
- My house is a disaster. Where IS that cleaning fairy, anyway?
- It's been an interesting day today. It's like Joshua has the terrible two's again. Just for yesterday and today, though.
- I might go to the Library later. The cold air still triggers coughing fits, so I can't be outside much, much to the chagrin of the boys. Poor guys. It's been a while since we've been to the library, so maybe we'll do that post-nap. Maybe.
- I'm craving an orange. A mandarin. But we ate the last ones yesterday.
- I went to my first deep-water aquafit class last night... thankfully it's a drop-in (no pun intended, but I'm giggling anyway). I'm not sure if I liked it or not. That belt was really uncomfy.
- I swam on Wednesday night (did I already blog about that?). My second set of adult lessons started. Incredibly informal - there were 6 or 8 of us, most of us had our own lanes, and we just swam and the instructor gave us as little or as much advice as we wanted. We are ALL at such different places. I swam about 24 lengths, and thought that was pretty good considering the many breaks I have to take with the breathing issues ... and then I got home and saw a friend's status update about her 4500m swim that night. I would love to do that one day. She's probably been swimming her whole life, though. Maybe by the end of the fall I'll be able to easily swim 1000-1500 metres?
- How DO you keep track of that many lengths? 4500 metres is something like 180 lengths, no? I have trouble keeping track past 12!
Time to go nap!
No comments:
Post a Comment