Thursday, October 23, 2008

Strength

Today I've had one song running through my head ALL day... just can't kick it.  Sometimes that happens and I just detest it because it drives me crazy, but in this case, I'll take it.

I've been so tired and overwhelmed lately.  I'm thankful for some close understanding friends who are easy to talk to and vent to and rebound off of.  But in light of my recent illness, I still can't seem to get back on my feet.  I am just beat. 

Everlasting God
Strength will rise as we wait upon the Lord,
Wait upon the Lord, we will wait upon the Lord.
Strength will rise as we wait upon the Lord,
Wait upon the Lord, we will wait upon the Lord

Our God, You reign forever
Our hope, our strong deliverer....

You are the everlasting God,
The everlasting God,
You do not faint, You won't grow weary.
You're the defender of the weak,
You comfort those in need,
You lift us up on wings like eagles.

Isaiah 40:31 - 
But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

No comments:

Post a Comment