Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Chunky Monkey & a Scholar

My hair has been getting traumatized by the pool water, so I was advised to buy and use a swim cap.  So I bought one.  Of course, Dustin had to try it.  He looks FAT in this picture - he really isn't this chunky, but the cap was messing with his face and he was really uncomfortable and squishy-feeling!  There are also remnants of his Spiderman face, so he just looks kinda, well, not so angelic.  :)














Joshua's last Wee College class was today.  He missed Picture Day - he was SO sick and his eyes had big rashes around them, so he looked terrible, too - so I took a picture at home for him, posing just like the other children.  He's done so well with his Scripture memory - he just up and quoted the entire Lord's Prayer to me, and has gotten quite a few other Scriptures under his belt, too.  What a smartiepants!

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHA!!! You should have made Dustin do the same pose with the bible. That's HILARIOUS!

    ReplyDelete