The boys also decided to pose for belly pictures this morning... I tried to take one but the shadows were terrible and I can't seem to get a good picture or find a good spot to take a picture that won't result in, well, bad results. I'm big enough as it is without having shadows adding to my already ample figure! So here's the boys' belly shot. I'll try again over the next couple of days. :)
Here is also a picture of some of the decorations from the party we had last night with our groupies. The boys weren't there, but we brought some stuff home.
It was a fun night, but I laughed so hard I actually had some pretty serious & consistent contractions for a long time afterwards. I am in a ton of pain today as well in places that I didn't think could hurt so much... who knew that 'the best medicine' could cause so much trauma? Obviously I have to be careful.
Sunday night is traditionally one of my swimming nights, but tonight...nope. I can hardly move for the pain. It's unfortunately not one of those nights where I can say, "The swim will help the pain"... because my body is screaming "NO!" to me. I'm disappointed. My opportunities are not very ample to get to the pool, so if I have to miss a prime night, it's no fun. I've spent most of the day moving around like an 80 year old woman. Sitting down or standing up is ridiculous.
Only 8 more weeks of this? Hopefully today is just an anomaly, and not a sign of things to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment