A tough day today. Kids have been a little taxing today; doesn't help that mama's sicker than a dog, still. At least it's not the flu, but the worst pressure I've ever had in my head from this cold... causing me to not sleep, and therefore be a little more testy and impatient. Lord, help me. Realizing that this was what was going on - me being testy partly because of lack of sleep - helped me to become a little more patient and forgiving. I did, however, have to tell the boys "no TV" today...and impressively, they've been stellar ever since.
And update on my to-do before baby comes list:
- Big Cook is done.
- Only have 9 more swims to do, 12 more weight sessions to do, and 23 more cardio. Umm, cardio might not get there, unless I start intentionally going for walks & stuff. However, I don't really count a simple walk as cardio...should I?
- March 21st party was planned and executed, happily and mostly stress-free. We celebrated National Procrastination Week, a week late... I also bought my groceries on the day of the party (instead of a couple days before), served dinner late (not my fault, though; the guests made me do it!), and we got the kids to bed late.
And...that's as far as I've gotten in two weeks. Hopefully this week allows for more completion! Graeme has tomorrow off, so hopefully I can at least accomplish something. I guess I need to get a little more serious in the evenings...but I'm so tired that I just want to kinda lay around and not do much except the essentials - dishes, laundry, tidying.
Tonight...hopefully going for a swim. But I still feel like garbage, so we'll see how that goes.
Graeme is outside playing with the boys... I need to get supper going in a big way!
I would think that a simple walk, when you are 35 weeks pregnant, should definitely count as "cardio"
ReplyDelete