Saturday, March 7, 2009

Hickory Dickory...Spiderman?

For preschool yesterday, Joshua had to 'dress' as a character from a nursery rhyme.  It didn't have to be elaborate at all... so I painted Joshua's face to be the clock from Hickory Dickory Dock.  I was thinking that the face paint was a cop-out, but he LOVED it, and so did everyone else!  (I still feel like I copped out.)














But then, of course Dustin couldn't leave the house without his face being painted, too.  So he got to be Spiderman.  He is the most colorful Spidey I've ever seen!














Graeme is home today.  I get to have an 'office' day.  Meaning I get to clean up this mess that I have created (with everyone else's help, of course).  So Graeme is taking care of the kids; I am listening to a chorus of little boys singing and ignoring their Daddy's pleas to get dressed, go potty, brush teeth, etc... it's kinda cute, but kind of hard for me not to step in and make it more efficient.  :)  

Time to get off the computer!!

1 comment: